MECHANICAL VENTILATION WITH
HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEMS : MVHR
Property Care Specialists supply and install MVHR systems; our highly trained team will take care of every step from site survey to installation. What’s more, we’ll leave your property exactly as we found it, re-plastering and decorating wherever necessary.
Call us to today to find out more and book your free of charge site survey.
WHAT IS MVHR:
A Mechanical Ventilation System with heat recovery is an energy efficient controlled and balanced ventilation system. These systems extract warm air from the inside of the property, which is then passed through a heat exchanger via filters to recover the heat before being directed outside. The cool fresh air from the outside is brought in passing through the heat exchanger, were it is pre-warmed and then released back inside maintaining good air quality in the property.
Due to the systems tending to comprise of concealed ducting in the ceiling voids leading to a heat exchanger located in the loft or another more appropriate space and the outlets being small (look like ordinary extractor fans) the system is unobtrusive within a property.
BENEFITS OF MVHR:
- Continuous supply of fresh air making good indoor air quality.
- Reduces condensation.
- Windows can remained closed reducing the amount of noise inside the building.
- Reduces damp.
- Erradicates air pollution.
- Removes bad odours.
- Eliminates cause of black mould.
- Air filtration is generally built into the system preventing pollen or other particles entering the property which is advantageous for people suffering with allergies.
- Approximate 30% of heating energy can be saved in air tight buildings.
HOW IT WORKS
OUR FULLY TRAINED PROPERTY CARE SPECIALISTS WILL BE HAPPY TO DISCUSS THESE SYSTEMS IN MORE DETAIL AND ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING MVHR PRODUCTS AND INSTALLATION.
PLEASE CALL US AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE A NO OBLIGATION COMPETITIVE QUOTE.
Follow us on Facebook.
© 2017 Property Care Speciaists. All rights reserved.